Thursday 23 February 2012

Gates of Horn




Dearest,
            I have indeed been down there, where you are now.   You could say, I am a citizen of that dark country.  I still retain my passport.  Although expatriated it remains the place from which is drawn the power of my visions.  Lately, I have been back for an extended, albeit involuntary visit.  It leaves me enervated.  I find myself digging deeply through interesting substances which I wouldn’t actually care to name, even if I could do so.  Some call it alchemizing.  It is hard moiling.  Excavating ancient psychic structures and cauterizing seepages.   I like to call it plumbing.  I lose track of linear time altogether, and writing becomes extremely difficult for me, all of my energy being focused in the opposite direction.   There is something though that might help alleviate the stress of what seems to be a major realignment of values in your own life
http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/abstract-fractal-art-energy-blue-spiral-pattern-on-black-background-keith-webber-jr.jpg
Before sleep tonight, very quietly and gently (yet firmly and with the authority of conviction) give yourself the suggestion that you will journey to the Gates of Horn and that you will receive there a true dream.  Okay? 

Ask for a True Dream from the Gates of Horn
 Try to hold the line between waking and sleeping for as long as possible, and while doing so, attempt to formulate what is most troubling you.  This might prove well nigh impossible, simply because crises of such (spiritual) nature indicate a restructuring of conscious awareness and are, therefore, primarily non-verbal.  However, gently request that you gain and understanding of your situation as a result of your visit to the Gates.  Trust, moreover, that you will effortlessly be transported there—as indeed you will be--and that upon awakening you will remember any dream that you had upon your arrival there. If you remember anything…it will be a dream unlike any you have ever had. 
 
If you don’t remember anything, don’t trouble yourself on that account.  Remembering is hardly of the essence here.   Some things work better without your knowing about it.  What is of the essence is regaining your sense of balance and harmony.  A night-journey to the Gates will provide that forthwith, in addition to stability, clarity and focus. 

Meanwhile, dear doctor, you will notice that your lungs are being adversely affected.  I strongly urge you to get ahold of some Bergamot oil.  Apply a drop of it to a tissue, hold said tissue to your nose and inhale deeply, particularly then when you feel the need to cry and can’t quite get there.  A mixture of Ylang-Ylang, Bergamot and Lavender,  along with Mugwort and/or Angelica and/or lemon comes to mind, although in your case my intuition recommends Linden-- in a mist dispenser.  If all else fails—grab a beer!

If it should happen that the crisis decides, of its own accord, to crystallize itself as a conflict between contending forces, do not chose sides.  When the gods start a war and use you as their field of battle clinical observation is called for.  The conflict is not personal, in any case.  Tonight, as you sleep, I will ask your soul for permission to send you some Reiki as well as the prayers of my angel.

And too, as soon as I stop feeling like a badger with its arse on fire....I will let you know in no uncertain terms just how much I do not ever abandon those whom I love, and that most certainly includes you.  I may be temperamental, but hardly forgetful.  Sometimes though, writing just costs me too much, hmm?  It becomes physically painful. 

Forgive me, sweet angel.  I would hold you in my arms now if only I could, but I am ever so far away just now, from myself and from us, wrestling with emptiness and with fury--and Kali turns all my fields into desert.

Ever your Indigo
http://www.smashinglists.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Blue-Dragon.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment