Sunday 18 March 2012

Await You





 -Edes arany Quetzal-Cicu

The world stands out on either side; No wider than the heart is wide.

Where the land ends,aye? I am feeling so good that words fail me entirely. In my case, that usually means they are waiting in line though.

My heart is in clover and sunshine. My nose twitches for joy. Assisi is now under my gentle, guiding hand. Things are mellow indeed. Singularly sweet vibration, darling, is it not so?

And you, my love, I shall await this very night, nigh by the golden gates to the stars. Oh schnuggles, the light of mine eye are the lines the lark sings of you in the sweet embrace of morning.


Kisskiss my dumpling. Huggahuga Mu
ever your scrappy little...
Indigo-Olie

This is the only place it wants to be!...for some unearthly reason. I tried to post it for hours...:)
 http://www.smashinglists.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Blue-Dragon.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment